To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Saturday, May 25, 2019

These cards were all made by myself using my Pop Up Layered designs.  
So easy to make but look fantastic when made up.  

I came up with the design when wanting to make a 'pop up' for my grandsons birthday,  something he could keep as a keepsake.  I played round with a pop up box card idea as they are a little bigger than most box cards when made.  

















   
 Teddy Bear  (this is from the design available)

   
This is the card that started it all, very first one I made!
 (modified slightly from the design available on CUP)









No comments:

Post a Comment