To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Well I'm getting there.   I do hope you like the appearance now I've managed to remove Photobucket watermarked images and header. 

Been a shocker of weeks for the last 3 weeks as well as having a very ill hubby, so now hopefully as he's recovering,  I can post more wonderful cards made by the crafters at CUP  from my card designs. 

On the other Blogger page I hope to also add new designs available for you to purchase and make your own card designs. 

I want to remind you too that ALL my designs are 100% copyright to myself.  I either digitally draw or make all my graphics or they are from photos taken by myself.   They are totally unique designs and are not from graphics that heaps of people purchase to use and you see every second card with the same graphics.  Also I do not do or use illegal images.  I respect all other artists rights to have their products used according to their Terms of Use/Liscencing.   

I do sell Designer Resources on CUP and this is where I hope people respect my Terms of Use also.

We have a long weekend here tomorrow being the local Show Holiday
😄😄 
I hope everyone has a great weekend. 
😄

No comments:

Post a Comment