To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Monday, December 7, 2009

Its Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I remember a couple of years ago and so many sites had Advent Calenders.
Seems though like the $$'s are all the 'thing' these days and you can buy
things on 'sale' or at a discount......but what happened to the Spirit of Christmas?

Well I'm going to say Thank you to all those who've supported me over the past
12 months with a FREE Advent Calender of sorts. Each day I'll add a box with
parts of a mega scrapkit.........ChrissMix Kit.


Here is your first Box!! Some Christmas 'Papers' for you.

Photobucket

Click the box for the download!


No comments:

Post a Comment