To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


I may not be in over Christmas/New Year so I'll take this opportunity

to wish everyone who has supported me this year, the members of my

group, those who follow here and all those who might look in.....



A Safe and peaceful Christmas and New Year and hope that

2010 is a wonderful year for you. I hope your holiday time is

spent with loved ones and please if you know someone who is alone

go see them, give them a ring ....make contact somehow and make sure

they are OK.



I will be having some of the kids come up on the 27th/28th for a couple

of days and the grandkids will be here for a couple of weeks till we

take them home. We'll have our Christmas on the 28th with the family.



Please if you drive........don't drink. Take care if you are travelling....not

only are there unfortunately some crazy people on the roads but the

weather around the world isn't helping either with snow or storms.



See you all in 2010 when hopefully I'll be more organised and put

up lots more templates, Blog layouts and previews to my tubes and

scrapkits. It really has been a busy year between the medical issues,

the moving the group from MSN to our Yuku forum, the house renovations,

real life, family, my work as a firefighter and a few other issues........

so I'm thinking positive and saying 2010 will be a whole lot better!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment