To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Well it feels strange not posting a 'box' for you all today!!
But I hope you got/get enjoyment out of the 12 boxes that
were posted.

If you pop over to Lassies too, she has her Advent Calender
which also finished today but I think things will remain a little
longer. I've a set of tubes on there for the 12th day too!!

http://www.lassiesdesigns.com/Xmas09/xmas09.html

Theres some cute tubes on the other days too!! But beware....
some of the things are TEXTURES for Poser characters.

Thanks Lassie for doing this and I know your taking a break
now so have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment