To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Saturday, August 14, 2010

To those that 'Follow'

It would be appreciated if you could also 'follow' my other blog.
I set this one up and will show the cards that are made up by the wonderful cardmakers at CraftsUPrint but my other blog has all my new items on it.

I originally set the other one up as my store but as the actual store is now closed, it is my blog for my other selling point at CraftsUPrint.

So it would really be appreciated if you could follow both blogs. Pretty please!! lol
I'll luv ya forever then lol

Thank you for those that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment