To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New layout and some exciting news!!!

Well gee I haven't changed my layout since last Christmas so guess itstime to bring out the Aussie Christmas again.
Phew.....one job to cross off my 'to do' list!!
And I even remembered how to do it!!

Watch this blog for some exciting new designs coming in the next couple of days too !!

And.......woohoo...........I'm published now!!
Australian Simply Cards Issue 28.......
I'm right there opposite Crafty Bob!!Look!!










No comments:

Post a Comment