To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Friday, June 3, 2011

To Cardmakers & Scrapbookers

Do you like making your own personal cards to either give to family and friends, or even make up and onsell?

Do you like giving or selling cards that are unique in design and not with graphics that are popping up on just about every card site on the net?

Then take a look at the cards I offer. They are digitally drawn and then assembled digitally to create different and unique designs. ie I do not purchase them from elsewhere and use.

The same with my scrapbook items as well.

And of course my Designer Rescources are also unique and are not 'resale' use items.

So why not begin HERE and take a browse through my designs.

If you don't see what you're looking for then you can request in the Ask A Designer area of the CUP Forums, or PM me and I'll see what I can do.

You'll find some of my designs made up in here on my blog, but although the base design maybe the same, the end product will be only limited by your imagination.

So go on..........take a look and start planning for all those birthdays and anniversarys, weddings and engagements etc that you need cards for. Not only will the card be unique and personalised but it will probably be cheaper than a store brought one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment