To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

**Latest News Dec 2016


Well I have been rather quiet lately as I have been getting ready for a new adventure. 
I am no longer an exclusive designer on the site I previously sold on.  
So what does that mean?   All the links to items for sale to date will still work 
on the other site. 
However.......... today I have joined forces to sell on a brand new site.....
The Designer Twins.  
Please take a look at it by clicking on the banner and all the wonderful designers
as well as myself  .........I'm sure you'll love what you see. 
All items are totally copyright compliant so you can purchase with confidence
that what you buy is safe to use and sell when you make those wonderful cards. 

So please.........come visit,  I'm sure you'll love what you see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment