To see cards or to go to design sheets etc click on images (unless otherwise indicated)

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral numbe
r
VICA2123VZ

Monday, July 17, 2017

Apologies for the appearance of the site. 
Photobucket where a lot of my images were 'stored'  have now decided to blackmail people and charge a disgusting amount of $'s for 3rd party images to show on websites and blogs.
This has not only affected me but thousands and thousands of people who have now lost years and years of images/work.

Last time I looked blackmail was illegal and what they've done to existing customers is nothing more than that.....blackmail.........everyone is being held to ransom.  Pay up or you lose your images.  They will be lucky to have any customers after this.  

Being that I've not had to change my website or my blogs for a few years I now have to go figure out how things are done again.  

So bear with me as I try and figure it all out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment